Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho) Scholarships
Offered by Ministry of Higher Education
Applications are invited from eligible applicants for the award of undergraduate scholarships offered by the Japanese Government for the year 2020 under the above scholarship scheme.
General Eligibility Requirements
- Should be a citizen of Sri Lanka
- Should have passed the G.C.E. (A/L) examination in Mathematics stream conducted by the Department of Examinations, Sri Lanka
- Basic knowledge of Japanese Language
- Should possess a good knowledge of English
- Should not be a student registered or following a course at a university, selected by the UGC based on the G.C.E. A/L examination results
Fields of Study
- Electric & Electronic Studies
- Mechanical Studies
- Civil Engineering & Architecture
- Chemical Studies
Contact Ministry of Higher Education, Sri Lanka or visit https://www.studyinjapan.go.jp/en for more information.
+94 11 2 694486
#18 , Ward Place , Colombo 07
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).