Sri Lanka Economic Association - SLEA
The Sri Lanka Economic Association (SLEA) is a volunteer association, which was set up in the year 1985 and incorporated in 2011 by Act of Parliament.
The main objectives of the SLEA are as follows
- To undertake, promote and facilitate studies in the field of economics
- To plan and organize teaching and training programmes in this field
- To prepare and submit reports on issues relating to economic and social development
- To assist in the formulation of effective socio economic policies
- To promote understanding, co-operation and friendship with similar associations within and outside Sri Lanka
+94 11 2 559478, +94 76 3811062
275/75, Prof. Stanley Wijesundara Mawatha , Colombo 07
Courses @ Sri Lanka Economic Association - SLEA
Great opportunity for you. SLEA has started it's new Diploma in Economics for Business. All modules conducted by a nationally recognized panel of SLEA members.
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).