Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychosocial Support - PgDCP 2024/25 (Weekday Evenings)
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/ Institution in a field relevant to the subject matter/s of the PGDCP; OR
- Any other Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/ Institution with one year’s work experience relevant to the subject matter/s of the PGDCP; OR
- Professional qualification or an equivalent qualification from a recognized professional body acceptable to the Faculty Board and the Senate of the University with one years’ work experience in the field of PGDCP; OR
- Any other Higher Diploma from a recognized University/ Institution or an equivalent qualification so recognized by the Faculty Board and the Senate of the University of Colombo with three years’ work experience in the field of PGDCP; OR
- Minimum of eight years sustained work experience relevant to the field of study in recognized institutions or work place with strong recommendation on the capacity of the candidate to undertake the programme from the Head of the institution where the candidate works. Each application under this clause shall be considered on its merit; AND
- Satisfactory performance at a selection test and/or selection interview; AND
- A good knowledge of English language.
How to Apply
Application form can be downloaded from the Faculty website fgs.cmb.ac.lk. Completed application form along with the certified copies of National Identity Card, Birth Certificate, relevant educational and professional qualifications and work experience (if any) and payment slips should be scanned and sent via email (email@example.com). In addition, the hard copies of these certified documents should also be sent through the registered post to reach the Senior Assistant Registrar, Faculty of Graduate Studies, University of Colombo, No 35/30, Prof. Stanley Wijesundara Mawatha, Colombo 07 on or before 24th September 2023. Please mention the programme name on the left side of the envelope.
Application fee of LKR 3,000/= (Local Students) / 40 USD (Foreign Students) can be paid by using the code 318621200001 through any People’s Bank Branch or by using the online payment portal (pay.cmb.ac.lk).
– Duration: 2 Years Post-graduate Diploma leading to Masters
– Weekday Evening Programme
Monday to Friday (5.30 pm – 8.00 pm)
Visit https://fgs.cmb.ac.lk/course/pgdcp/ for more information.
December 16, 2023
+94 11 205 56 56
35/30, Prof. Stanley Wijesundara Mawatha, Colombo 07, Sri Lanka , Colombo 07
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).