Extended Diploma in Networking and Cyber Security
The aim of the QUALIFI Level 5 Extended Diploma in Networking and Cyber Security is to provide learners with an extended range of understanding of networking and cybersecurity.
The units for this qualification have been taken from existing Qualifi qualifications:
- Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Cyber Security (603/3331/5)
- Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in IT – Networking (603/4782/X)
- Qualifi Level 5 Diploma in Cyber Security (603/4139/7)
- Qualifi Level 5 Diploma in IT – Networking (603/4792/2)
It is envisaged that learners who successfully complete this qualification will have gained a
a broader understanding of cyber security and how to implement networking systems to
remove any such risks.
Successful completion of the QUALIFI Level 5 Extended Diploma in Networking and Cyber
Security provides learners with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment.
- Cyber Security Threat and Risk
- Network Security and Data Communications
- Database Security and Computer Programming
- Incident Response, Investigations and Forensics
- Security Strategy: Laws, Policies and Implementation
- Physical IT Networking
- Digital Investigations and Forensics
- System Administration
- Network Routing and Switching
- Network Design and Administration
Approved centers are responsible for reviewing and making decisions as to an applicant’s ability to complete the learning program successfully and meet the demands of the qualification. The initial assessment by the center will need to consider the support that is readily available or can be made available to meet individual learner needs as appropriate.
The qualification has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access. For this qualification, applicants must be aged 18 or over.
In the case of applicants whose first language is not English, then IELTS 6 (or equivalent) is required. Where applicable, international qualifications will be checked for appropriate enrolment in UK higher education postgraduate programs. Applicants are normally required to produce two supporting references, at least one of which should preferably be academic.
September 30, 2023
LKR 299,000 + 300 pounds
+94 77 7860687
No 61, Bauddhaloka Mawatha , Bambalapitiya , Colombo 04
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).