Land Surveying & Levelling Techniques - Four-day Camp
@ SEI Campus
SEI CAMPUS Civil Engineering Unit presents the 11th Surveying & Levelling Camp
Land Surveying & Levelling Techniques - Four-day camp
(This Survey Camp is for Civil/QS/Constructions students and professionals)
From 29th June 2023 to 02nd July 2023 at Kothmale International Irrigation Institute (KITI).
Conducted by : Doctorate University Lecturers
1. Total Station: Land Surveying theory and practical with Total Station Instrument
2. Levelling Instrument: Levelling and Contouring Procedures & Mapping
3. GPS : Control Surveys with a Global Positioning System (GPS)
4. Drone : Mapping with Drone Technology
• Transport from Makumbura to KITI - Kothmale with the return journey
• All practical fees
• Accommodation, meals & refreshments
• Participation & completion Certificate
For More Details & Reservations : 071 92 92 92 7
SEI CAMPUS – Nugegoda /Matara
June 20, 2023
Civil Engineering , Quantity Surveying (QS) , Architecture
+94 71 9292927
297A, High Level Rd , Jambugasmulla , Nugegoda
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).