Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design & Product Development
@ Sri Lanka Institute of Textile & Apparel - SLITA
For School leavers Pattern makers Fashion designers Costume designersFashion merchandisers Visual merchandisers Fashion co-ordinators (for television media) and Fashion editors.
Main subject areas
- Elements of fashion
- History of fashion
- Design Development Theory
- Fashion illustration and computer application in fashion design
- Textile technology and material exploration
- Embellishment technology
- Fashion forecasting and fashion research
- Pattern construction and draping techniques
- Sewing machines and equipment
- Product Development & preparing of technical package
- Professional practice in design-portfolio development
- Design project & portfolio presentation
+94 11 2 632406, +94 11 2 636917
Kandawala Estate, No 2 , Rathmalana
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).