Postgraduate Diploma in Human Rights - PGDip (HRts) 2023 - Online Mode
PgDHR 5101 – Introduction to Human Rights
PgDHR 5102 – Introduction to International Law and Human Rights Law
PgDHR 5103 – Human Rights Debates and Discourse
PgDHR 5104 – Research Methodology
PgDHR 5201 – Domestic Mechanisms on Protection and Promotion of Human Rights
PgDHR 5202 – International/Regional mechanisms on Protection and Promotion of Human Rights
PgDHR 5203 – International Humanitarian Law (IHL)
PgDHR 5204 – Contemporary Issues on Human Rights
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/ Institute in the field of Human Rights; OR
- Any other Bachelor’s Degree, with prior learning/ work experience in Human Rights; OR
- Relevant Professional qualification from a recognized professional body acceptable to the Faculty Board and the Senate of the University with prior learning/ work experience in Human Rights; OR
- Completion of NVQ Level 07 (Equivalent to Bachelor’s degree in SLQF) with relevant work experience in Human Rights as determined by the Faculty Board and the Senate of The University. AND
- A good knowledge of English language and satisfactory performance at a selection test and/ or an interview.
- Each application under clause (iii) and (iv) shall be considered on its merit.
December 10, 2022
+94 11 2 05 56 56
35/30, Prof. Stanley Wijesundara Mawatha, Colombo 07, Sri Lanka , Colombo 07
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).