Diploma in Fashion & Textile Design
The world of fashion industry is changing continuously everyday. It requires professionals who are passionate and aware of proper design and technical skills. The aim of this short course is to prepare students who are dreaming of a fashion related career with the opportunity to develop the basic skills required in fashion and textile design. Students will learn through theory and experience throughout the course and will engage in interesting workshops.
Objectives of this Course
- Analysis of the creative processes in fashion design
- In-depth research into the design methodology of the fashion system
- Understanding of the dynamics of communications used in various media
- Analysis of the business strategy in the fashion sector
- Management models aimed at customer satisfaction
- Analysis of needs for fulfilling of "customer dreams" finalized at the design of the ideal product
- In-depth research into the interactions between marketing, advertising, quality control, training and human resources as an approach to strategic management
- Creation of capsule collections to verify the outcomes of the design project
- Final fashion show of collections created by the students
+94 76 9297766
64/1, St Joseph Street , Negombo
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).