Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA - Fast Track)
@ Turnkey IT Training
CCNA Routing and Switching Certification (200-301)
- Collaboration (Voice + Video)
- Automation (devnet)
- BGP / MPIS / QDS
- Other Topics (IPV6, WAT etc.)
This exam tests your knowledge and skills related to;
- Network fundamentals
- Network access
- IP connectivity
- IP services
- Security fundamentals
- Automation and programmability
New CCNA 200-301 has been announced!
Cisco has announced new CCNA 200-301 exam which will be effective from 24th February 2020. Below is the highlight & new syllabus in PDF.
- Single CCNA Exam for all Tracks (no more CCNA Security or CCNA Data Center etc)
- If you complete any current CCNA/CCDA certification before February 24, you’ll receive the new CCNA certification and a training badge in the corresponding technology area.
- If a candidate has already completed CCENT certification and would like to go for CCNA Exam, you still have time until 23rd February to complete your CCNA certification in the current program.
- Candidates will need to take the new exam to complete CCNA certification after 24th February.
- Below Image shows the correspondence of Topics between Current Exam (CCNA 200-125) & New CCNA Exam (200-301).
- There are some major changes e.g. EIGPR & BGP have been removed now (you can download & compare both the current & new blue print below).
You can download new Syllabus & Exam Topics of CCNA 200-301 here CCNA 200-301 Syllabus.PDF
- Fast Track Duration - 2 Weeks (Mon to Thur 9.30am - 4.30pm)
+94 11 2 581581, +94 77 2286988
562/16 , Lower Bagathalle Road , Colombo 03
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).