Financial Statement Analysis Course
This course is available to study as an Online Course.
- Basic Accounting Equations and their Extensions
- The Accounting Process of producing Financial Statements
- Roles of Financial Statements
- Introduction, Components and Analysis of Income Statement
- Preparation of a Simple Income Statement
- Introduction, Components and Analysis of Balance Sheet
- Preparation of a Simple Balance Sheet
- Introduction, Components and Analysis of Cash Flow Statement
- Inter-relationship between the Three Statements
- Recurring and Non-Recurring Items
- Normalized Earnings
- Steps in Financial Statements Analysis
- Common Size Analysis of Financial Statements
- Ratio Analysis Explanation
- Calculation of Profitability, Activity and Solvency Ratios
- Calculation and Explanation of Activity and Liquidity Ratios
- Important Investor Ratios
- Explanation and Calculation of Salient Ratios on Banking Sector Counters
- Mr. Raguram Raamakrishnan
B.A.Hons in Accounting & Finance (UK),
CIMA (UK), CFA (USA) Level - III Candidate.
+94 117 117503, +94 76 3953781
No. 820, Mount Cresent , Malabe
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).