This course is available to study as an Online Course.
CCNA 200-301 - Sunday Batch (Online)
CISCO Certified Network Associate. The Most Professional Networking Training in Sri Lanka.
- Date - 12 December 2021 (Sunday)
- Time - 9am to 4pm
- Duration - 14 Days
- Online Lectures, Practicals, Revisions
- Course Fee - LKR 30,000 + Reg Fee LKR 1,000
Due to the critical situation of the country and the risky condition of the individual mobilization, We have decided to conduct all CCNA courses over the online method.
However, all practical sessions will be conducted according to health practices.
In this course, you will learn?
- Identify the components of a computer network and describe their basic characteristics
- Understand the model of host-to-host communication
- Describe the features and functions of the Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS®) software
- Describe LANs and the role of switches within LANs
- Describe Ethernet as the network access layer of TCP/IP and describe the operation of switches
- Install a switch and perform the initial configuration
- Describe the TCP/IP Internet layer, IPv4, its addressing scheme, and subnetting
- Describe the TCP/IP Transport layer and Application layer
- Explore functions of routing
- Implement basic configuration on a Cisco router
- Explain host-to-host communications across switches and routers
- Identify and resolve common switched network issues and common problems associated with IPv4 addressing
- Describe IPv6 main features and addresses, and configure and verify basic IPv6 connectivity
- Describe the operation, benefits, and limitations of static routing
- Describe, implement, and verify Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs) and trunks
- Describe the application and configuration of inter-VLAN routing
- Explain the basics of dynamic routing protocols and describe components and terms of Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Explain how Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) work
- Configure link aggregation using EtherChannel
- Describe the purpose of Layer 3 redundancy protocols
- Describe basic WAN and VPN concepts
- Describe the operation of Access Control Lists (ACLs) and their applications in the network
- Configure Internet access using Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) clients and explain and configure Network Address Translation (NAT) on Cisco routers
- Describe basic Quality of Service (QoS) concepts
- Describe the concepts of wireless networks, which types of wireless networks can be built, and how to use Wireless LAN Controllers (WLCs)
- Describe network and device architectures and introduce virtualization
- Introduce the concept of network programmability and Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and describe smart network management solutions such as Cisco DNA Center™, Software-Defined Access (SD-Access), and Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN)
- Configure basic IOS system monitoring tools
- Describe the management of Cisco devices
- Describe the current security threat landscape
- Describe threat defense technologies
- Implement a basic security configuration of the device management plane
- Implement basic steps to harden network devices
+94 11 2 171111, +94 77 02171111
No 457/5, Canal Road , Arangala , Malabe
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).