Equity Valuation Course
This course is available to study as an Online Course.
Learn the art of Equity Valuation to conduct your own analysis which will assist you to determine the fair value of listed stocks through the usage of share valuations techniques.
- Introduction to Fundamental Analysis
- Types of Fundamental Analysis
- Introduction to an Equity Report
- Introduction to Share Valuation Techniques
- Asset-Based Valuation Approach
- Industry Analysis Approach
- Important Components in an Analyst Report
- Introduction to Valuation Concepts
- Introduction to Valuation Tools
- Introduction to Asset-Based Valuations and Calculations
- Introduction to Relative Based Valuations
- Price Multiples
- Enterprise Value Multiples
- Calculation of Multiples Based Valuation on the Listed Counters
- Introduction to Income (Cash Flow) Based Valuation
- Differentiation between Dividend Discount and Free CashFlow Models
- FCFF vs FCFE
- A Simplified Approach to value a Stock using Free Cash Flow Based Valuations
- Mr. Raguram Raamakrishnan
B.A.Hons in Accounting & Finance (UK),
CIMA (UK), CFA (USA) Level - III Candidate.
+94 117 117503, +94 76 3953781
No. 820, Mount Cresent , Malabe
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).