RedHat Security - Linux In Physical, Virtual and Cloud - RH 415
Taking Red Hat Security: Linux in Physical, Virtual, and Cloud (RH415) will help to prepare for the exam. This exam is a performance-based evaluation of skills and knowledge required to secure Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems. Candidates work with multiple systems to analyze and implement security measures and are evaluated on whether they have met specific objective criteria.
- Manage security and risk
- Automate configuration and remediation with Ansible
- Protect data with LUKS and NBDE
- Restrict USB device access
- Control authentication with PAM
- Record system events with audit
- Monitor file system changes
- Mitigate risk with SELinux
- Manage compliance with OpenSCAP
- Automate compliance with Red Hat Satellite
- Analyze and remediate issues with Red Hat Insights
- Course Duration - 40 Hrs
- Exam Duration - 4 Hrs
+94 77 9219219
142, Galle Road , Dehiwala
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).