City & Guilds Advanced Diploma (IVQ 5) in Civil Engineering
These qualifications focus on the knowledge skills required to work as technician or manager within the engineering sector. You will be able to choose from a range of units to specialise in an engineering sub-sector for a career that's right for you. Alongside practical application, these qualifications will build your knowledge of the principles of mathematics, science and technologies that underpin engineering.
- 520 - Advanced Mathematics for Civil Engineering
- 521 - Design of Structural Elements
- 522 - Integrated Civil Engineering Design Project
- 504 - Project Management
- 523 - Advanced Surveying Technology
- 525 - Transport Engineering
- 526 - Measurement, Costing and Contracts for Civil Engineers
- City & Guilds Level 3/4 Diploma
- NVQ 5 or any equal qualification
September 25, 2021
September 30, 2021
+94 77 3620362, +94 11 2817717
No. 102 , Stanley Thilakarathne Mw , Nugegoda
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).