LLB (Hons) Law
Liverpool John Moores University's LLB(Hons) Law Programme offered at SLIIT is a fully franchised UK degree which seeks to transform undergraduates into legal professionals who can compete not only locally but also globally.
The 3 year degree programme consists of core modules which give students a firm grasp of the fundamentals of English law, and optional modules which give students an opportunity to acquire knowledge about specialized areas of law such as human rights, animal rights, financial crimes, banking,International law etc.
- Access to Law data bases from Liverpool John Moores University. Expert Lecture panel who is on campus full time
- LJMU LLB offered at SLIIT is a Qualifying Law Degree (QLD) listed at the Solicitors Regulatory Authority UK
- Cost to complete the degree in Sri Lanka is 1/5th of the cost if to complete the degree in UK
- GCE Advanced Level (Local) – Minimum of two "C" passes & one "S" pass in any stream and a "C" pass for O/L English & Sinhala/Tamil
- GCE Advanced Level (Edexcel/Cambridge) – Minimum of two "C" passes & one "D" pass in any stream and a "C" pass for O/L English
- Aptitude Test + An Interview
+94 11 7 544801
New Kandy Rd , Malabe
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).