Certificate Course in Inventor
This course is available to study as an Online Course.
Inventor is for "Mechanical Component Designing"
Inventor CAD software provides professional-grade 3D mechanical design, documentation, and product simulation tools. Work efficiently with a powerful blend of parametric, direct, freeform, and rules-based design capabilities.
- Create a 3D path using the
- Intersection Curve and the Project to Surface commands
- Create a loft feature
- Create a multi-body part
- Create a part using surfaces
- Create a sweep feature
- Create an I Part
- Emboss text and a profile
- Apply and use assembly constraints
- Apply and use assembly joints
- Create a level of detail
- Create a part in the context of an assembly
- Describe and use Shrink wrap
- Create a positional representation
- Create components using the Design Accelerator commands & etc.
+94 76 7070929, +94 77 3261026
260/24A, Depot Road , Katubedda , Moratuwa
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).