BTEC HND in Business (Business Management) - UK [Weekday Batch]
- Management & Accounting (15 Credits)
- Managing a Successful Business Project (15 Credits)
- Organisational Behaviour (15 Credits)
- Financial Accounting (15 Credits)
- Business Systems (15 Credits)
- Business Strategies (15 Credits)
- Business Law (15 Credits)
- Professional Practice
- Global Business Environment (15 Credits)
- Operations and Project Management (15 Credits)
- Understanding and Leading Change (15 Credits)
- Business and Business Environment (15 Credits)
- Marketing Essentials (15 Credits)
- Human Resources Management (15 Credits)
- Management and Operations (15 Credits)
- Research Project (30 Credits)
Examinations: Course works only (Assignment)
- Age Must be 16 or above
- Any Student After O/L + Foundation Diploma / Work Experience can Register
- Any Student After A/L can Register
- Any Student with Pending A/L Results can Register
As the largest awarding body in UK, Edexcel offers academic and vocational qualifications in UK as well as internationally while dealing with over 5,500 education partners in 112 countries. Edexcel delivers opportunities to assist people in achieving their prospects as a part of the world’s largest education services company, namely Pearson PLC.
With the intention of delivering its mission and objectives, Edexcel has engaged with the best people in the all over the world. It believes that those selected people share its values, improve results and drive initiatives.
As one of the trusted education partners of Edexcel, Londontec City Campus provides opportunities for you to obtain Edexcel Qualifications within the Sri Lanka.
BTEC (Business and Technology Education Council)
BTEC functions were transferred to Edexcel in 1996 while it is performing as a sub degree-conferring body in the UK. BTEC qualifications are undertaken in vocational subjects ranging from Business to Engineering. Its qualifications tend to be based on practical work and course work rather than timed examinations and they are designed to produce students ready for a degree course or the workplace.
Importance of HND
- Assists you to develop valuable technical and vocational skills
- Provides the specialist knowledge, skills and confidence to make an immediate impact in the modern workplace
- Facilitates to gain examination exemptions from over 115 universities in various countries all over the world. E.g.; UK, USA, Australia, etc.
- Facilitates to gain examination exemptions from the professional examinations such as BCS, CIMA, CIM, ACCA, etc.
- Edexcel is UK largest awarding body providing a wide range of qualifications. Edexcel Qualifications are accepted over 200 Universities around the world including UK, Australia and USA
LKR 225,000 (Registration Fee 45,000 + Monthly 10,000 x 18)
+94 11 2 821640, +94 77 3849370
No 6/1A, Gamsaba Junction , Nugegoda
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).