Diploma in Business Management
Diploma in Business Management aims to develop knowledge, skills and professional practices that enable students to undertake a range of roles in the Business, Accounting, Human Capital Management, as well as Banking and Financial sectors.
This program also provides a rigorous theoretical and practical knowledge base that prepares students for further studies and to assist them in entering the industry equipped with more industry-relevant skills and competencies.
February / May / September
Minimum GCE A/L , EDEXEL O/L or equivalent
* For a detailed breakdown of entry requirements, please liaise with the counseling & communication department at email@example.com
- Introduction to Accounting
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Practices of Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Introduction to Economics
- Principles of Finance
- Introduction to Customer Service
- Business Communication
- Organizational Behavior
- Management Ethics
- Business Law
- Quality Management
- Introduction to Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- Human Resource Management
+94 11 2 576900
No 300, Galle Road , Colombo 03
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).