CCNP Enterprise Core - ENCOR 350-401
This course is available to study as an Online Course.
Implementing CISCO Enterprise Core Network Technologies 350-401 ENCOR. This course is Live, Online & Instructor-Led.
Lecturer - Wenura Mendis (CCNA | CCNP | CCIEwr | CEH | DEVASC | PCNSE | 5xOCI | 5xJNCIA) - CCNA, CCNP Lecturer of Leading ISPs of Sri Lanka.
This course covers the skills needed to implement CISCO Enterprise networks. They cover the fundamentals for dual-stack (IPv4 and IPv6) architecture as well as virtualization, infrastructure, network assurance, security, and automation. By the end of this path, you’ll be confident in your abilities to implement Cisco Enterprise networks. In addition, these courses align with the objectives in the Cisco ENCOR (350-401) exam and will help you prepare for the certification. The ENCOR exam is the required core exam for CCNP Enterprise certification.
At the end of the course, students are prepared for CISCO Certified Network Professional CCNP ENCOR 350-401 certification.
In this course you will learn;
- VLANs and trunks
- The different spanning-tree versions like STP, RSTP, and MST
- How to configure Etherchannels / Link aggregation
- Routing protocols including EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP
- Cisco wireless
- Multicast protocols like PIM dense, sparse, and sparse-dense mode
- Network designs and architectures like the campus design or leaf-spine architecture
- How to configure NAT/PAT and first hop redundancy protocols like HSRP, VRRP, or GLBP
- How to configure Quality of Service (QoS) topics like queuing, policing, and shaping
- How to monitor and troubleshoot your network
- How to secure your routers and switches
- How network automation impacts traditional network management
- Different virtualization technologies
The requirement to follow the course: Having a basic understanding of networking is sufficient to follow the course.
CCNP ENTERPRISE CORE - ENCOR 350-401(CCIE Written) (Online Class)
- Commence Date - 23 May 2021 (Sunday)
- Duration - 16 Days (Sunday)
- Time - 5pm to 9pm
- To Register - https://forms.gle/SXW141er6LAwGXFb8
+94 11 2 171111, +94 77 02171111
No 457/5, Canal Road , Arangala , Malabe
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).