Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management
The Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management is an academic program that leverages on a unique learning opportunity in the combined disciplines of hospitality, tourism and management.
Students pursuing the program will be exposed to the 'know how' and will obtain 'hands on' training on both the hospitality and tourism areas of practices as well as becoming the forefront supervisors and lower level managers who can advise on the routine decision-making process of the job scope.
February / May / September
Ordinary Level Passes in G.C.E. / London / Edexcel
*For more information about intakes & course fee, please liaise with the Counselling & Communications department.
- Introduction to Hospitality – Tourism Industry
- Introduction to Accounting
- Customer Service & Etiquette
- Information Technology for Hospitality
- English Language Awareness
- Introduction to Food Services
- Front Office Management
- Introduction to Tour Operation
- Tour Guide Techniques
- Restaurant Operation
- Hospitality & Tourism Marketing
- Recreation Management
- Introduction to Tourism Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Entrepreneurship in Hospitality & Tourism
+94 11 2 576900
No 300, Galle Road , Colombo 03
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).