Diploma in Tamil as an Additional Language (DTAL)
@ Institute of Human Resource Advancement - IHRA
DTAL course is designed for government officials, professionals, job seekers, businessmen, or anyone who is interested in learning Tamil as an additional language.
- Applicant should be 17 years and above
- Spoken Tamil book, Text book Prepared by the IHRA
- Sounds and Characters I
- Listening and Speech I
- Reading and Writing I
- Written Tamil book, Official Language Department
- Reading and Writing II
- Listening and Speech II
- Translation – Tamil and Sinhala
- Text book Prepared by the IHRA
- Reading and Writing III
- Tamil Literature
- Translation – Tamil, Sinhala and English
+94 11 2 503393
No 275 , Bauddhaloka Mawatha , Colombo 07
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).