Master of Human Resource Management
The mandate of human resources management is to maximize the productivity of the organization by optimizing the effectiveness of its employees. This fundamental purpose is now brought into more attention with the recent rapid changes in the business world as well as the whole society.
Hence, the present challenge in human resources management is to develop versatile and modern HRM professionals who will be able to drive this forward. Therefore, offering of more education opportunities that address this matter is essential.
Master of Human Resources Management (MHRM) program offers this very vital aspect and expected to provide students with the knowledge to be proficient in human resource (HR) management concepts, skills and activities in order to help develop HR systems that will support their organisation’s strategic objectives.
- Human Resource Training and Development
- Strategic HR Planning, Recruitment and Selection
- Compensation Management
- Industrial Relations Practices
- Industrial Psychology
- Research Methodology
- Human Resource Costing
- Human Resource Information System
- Corporate Communication
- Leadership and Organisational Change
- Performance Management
- International Human Resource Management
Research Project and Dissertation
At the end of the programme, students are able;
- Demonstrate and contribute an ethical HR values and practices to business
- Recognise opportunities in implementing activities that foster constructive organisational change through commitment, motivation, teamwork, wellness, safety and values
- Critically analyse and form action plans to address HR operational issues and implement sound solutions
- Contrast international HR practices across various cultures and recognise necessary adjustment for cross cultural differences
+94 77 8825027 +94 11 7 744262
No 123/4/1 , Dharmapala Mawatha , Colombo 07
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).