Postgraduate Diploma in Education Management and Leadership
This course is available to study as an Online Course or as Class Room Course.
The Post Graduate Diploma in Education Management and Leadership + an academic MBA from a top 100 university in UK within a period of one year.
Why do a professional qualification?
A professional qualification gives the required knowledge and helps brush up the skills which is needed to apply the learning outcome in the working environment you are in.
It provides learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals and policy makers in their own country. It will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective manager in the education sector.
It combines both theoretical and practical knowledge in the education profession and will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of leading change, effective performance and team leadership.
Learners will be able to work in a variety of roles within education administration and/or management.
How does the Advanced standing for the MBA work?
Once the Post Graduate Diploma is successfully completed the student would only have to submit a thesis in order to complete the MBA from Chichester University UK *Conditions Apply
- Affordable Course Fee
- Supportive Staff
- International Exposure
- Great Learning Facility
- Assignment Based assessment methods so stress free studies
- Classes only 4 days per month
Awarding Body – Post Graduate Diploma by OTHM / MBA by University of Gloucestershire UK / MBA by Chichester University UK
Level (RQF) - Level 7 (Leading to MBA with exemptions)
Assessment methods - Assignments Only
Unit Specification (20 credits each)
- Contemporary Issues in Education: Theory, Policy and Practice (20 credits)
- The Management of Educational Change (20 credits)
- Managing Effective Intercultural Communication and Perspectives (20 credits)
- Pedagogy and Practice in Education (20 credits)
- Leading Reflective Practice in Education (20 credits)
- Research Methods in Education (20 credits)
- An honors degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
+94 77 3077229
113A, Dutugemunu Street , Colombo
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).