Post Graduate Diploma in Child & Educational Psychology
This course is available to study as an Online Course.
The Post Graduate Diploma in Child and Educational Psychology + an academic MBA from a top 100 university in UK within a period of one year.
Why do a professional qualification?
A professional qualification gives the required knowledge and helps brush up the skills which is needed to apply the learning outcome in the working environment you are in.
The programme aims to develop expertise based on a student-centred reflective learning curriculum through programs that are highly relevant to schools and educational practice.
The programme is ideal for pursuing a career as a teacher, student counsellor; and in student welfare, early childhood services, schools, agencies treating children and young people
with learning difficulties, and emotional and behavioral difficulties, clinics, hospitals and private practices.
How does the Advanced standing for the MBA work?
Once the Post Graduate Diploma is successfully completed the student would only have to submit a thesis in order to complete the MBA from Chichester University UK *Conditions Apply
- Affordable Course Fee
- Supportive Staff
- International Exposure
- Great Learning Facility
- Assignment Based assessment methods so stress free studies
- Classes only 4 days per month
Awarding Body – Post Graduate Diploma by OTHM / MBA by University of Gloucestershire UK / MBA by Chichester University UK
Level (RQF) - Level 7 (Leading to MBA with exemptions)
Assessment methods - Assignments Only
Modules (20 Credits each)
- Child and Adolescent Psychology in Practice
- Current issues in Child and Adolescent Psychology
- Child Psychology and Education
- Motivation, Volition and Learning-in-Action
- Individual Differences and Learning
- Counselling Skills in an Educational Setting
- An honors degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- Any BSc (preferred with Psychology BSc and 6-months experience in a relevant role); or
- 3-years' experience in a relevant role with minimum 2 A/L passes or equivalent
+94 77 3077229
113A, Dutugemunu Street , Colombo
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).