Advance Diploma in Sports Management
Sport management involves any combination of skills related to planning, organizing, directing, controlling, budgeting, leading, and evaluating within the context of an organization or department whose primary product or service is related to sport or physical activity.
- Sport Society, Ethics & Practice
- Sport Psychology
- History and Debates in Sport
- Principles of Marketing
- Sports Coaching
- Athlete Management
- Media and the Business of Sport
- Nutrition & Sporting Health
- Project Management
- Sport and the Law
- Entrepreneurship Opportunity & Leadership
- Management in Practice (Internship)
Cluster discounts available upon introducing 5 students (including yourself) to the organization.
+94 77 3077229
113A, Dutugemunu Street , Colombo
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).