HND in Business Management - LMQ UK
This course is available to study as an Online Course.
The London Management Qualifications (LMQ) is a UK based awarding organization accredited by SEQF, validating a set of innovative programs covering a range of levels of study.
LMQ set out to develop qualifications that provide learners and employers with an award that recognised subject competencies, This approach helps employees from a widening participation background to build successful careers in global enterprises by combining UK academic stands with relevant international content, Our learners can achieve their full potential in today's global economy.
- Principles of management and leaderships
- Workplace communication
- Financial awareness for managers
- Management organizational activities
- Management decision making
- Recruitment and selection in an organization
- Budget management
- Marketing essentials for managers
- Personal development
- Management of change
- Project management
- Managing staff performance
- Quality management in an organization
- Managing innovation in an organization
- Customer relationship management
- Strategic management
- International recognition for employments
- Acceptance as a recognized qualification for migration purposes
- Acceptance by a wide range of universities across the world for higher education
- "Easy to Map" pathways for study progression
- Most economical pathway to obtain a UK qualification for a student who lives outside the UK
LMQ at NexGen
- Flexible learning options with the blend of "On-Campus" "Online" teaching
- Highly qualified and well experienced academic panel
- 24hr / 365 days student support
- Easy payment options
- Location with easy access from public transport and ample parking for private vehicles
+94 77 7653339, +94 77 7111553
No. 337, 1 Katugastota Rd , Kandy
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).