BBA in Management
This course is available to study as an Online Course or as Class Room Course.
Key Benefits of reading for the BBA in Management at Overseas Campus of Ceylon
- Opportunity to study locally and graduate with a globally recognized BBA Degree
- Lectures are conducted by a well-qualified, experienced foreign and local lecturer panel
- Eminent and internationally recognized supervisory panel from the Affiliated University and other countries
- Specially designed for the Employees who are in the field of Management
- Scholarship opportunities for students excel in their studies
- Excellent and comfortable study facilities
- The Affordable Course Fee along with Flexible Payments’ Plans
- Timely completion is fully guaranteed
Career Opportunities for BBA in Management Graduates
Senior Level Management Positions
Students with BBA in Management degree can acquire jobs at senior levels within the organization or outside; with the help of decision making skills in the sector coupled with the acumen in application of advanced management theories to resolve complex problems.
The public and private sectors’ organizations require higher level of knowledge to take important strategic decisions. Students with BBA in Management can engage in consulting service to offer analytical support and resolve complex problems so as to facilitate smooth management operations within the organization. The management graduates can opt for a consulting career in the field of management as a well experienced and qualified professional.
A key activity of Management Academics involves teaching and conducting research activities in the same field/ fields parallel. BBA in Management degree provides a sound theoretical and empirical foundation to the field Professionals so as to become Academics to extend their contribution over the field of Management. Upon completion of the BBA in Management degree, the students are able to show competency in management research too.
The Program contains eight core modules followed by a mini research component at the end of the eight month which needs to be completed within last four months.
Note - One module is covered by an each stipulated month of the 12 month - long program and the balance of 04 months is for the research work; the mini thesis.
December 13, 2020
November 22, 2020
+94 11 2 181991, +94 77 0218991
304, Nawfer Complex , Main Street , Akkaraipattu , Sri Lanka
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).