Introduction to Company Secretarial Practices - ONLINE
Segments to be covered in the Program;
- Who is a Company Secretary and his or her Role, Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying Types of Companies - Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Company Limited by Guarantee, Private Company, Off-Shore Company
- Article of Association and the model Article in the Companies Act – Salient features of an article
- The Incorporation of a Company procedure; e-ROC platform – how to incorporate a Company – the steps to be followed for incorporation of a Company
- The most important Forms that are accommodated in the Incorporation and other Forms of ROC – to introduce the required Forms of a Company;
- Form 1, Form 18, Form 19, Form 20, Form 13, Form 6
- Documents to be maintained by the Company – Statutory Books and Registers
+94 77 0706365
546/6B, Galle Road , Colombo 03
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).