BSc (Hons) in Nursing
This is an innovative course which seeks to develop learners, skills and expertise in such a way as to improve health care delivery and enhance career development. All learning is underpinned by evidence-based practice that promotes the development of high quality healthcare provision. There is strong emphasis on relating nursing theory to clinical practice.
- Theory and Practice in Health Care
- Research Methods in Nursing
- Management of Care
- Evidence Based Practice
- Preparation and Mentorship
- Law and Ethics in Health Care Practice
- Diploma in Nursing
- Current Nurse registration/license to practice as a Nurse
- GCE Ordinary level English or any other equivalent qualification
Awarding Body - University of Sunderland
+94 77 3545042
No. 36, De Kretser Place , Colombo 04
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).