Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
The FCMS of University of Kelaniya is firmly committed to establish itself as a valued institution of higher teaching and learning, through the quality, accessibility and continuity of its award programs. FCMS is especially proud of its contribution in the field of business and management to the economy. Thus it is with a sense of achievement that FCMS introduced an innovative doctorate in business, "Doctor of Business Administration" (DBA) for the first time to the Sri Lankan national university system in 2016.
The DBA is a considerably more structured approach and its aim is to achieve theoretical and practical outcomes through an incremental approach for developing advanced management competencies and research skills. This DBA is designed to fulfill the following objectives.
- To contribute to both theory and practice in relation to business and management
- To develop professional practice and to contribute to professional knowledge of management
- To create new knowledge through original/ applied research of a quality that makes a significant contribution to development of the business field and satisfies peer review and merit publication
- To demonstrate critical reading and analytical skills by critically analyzing, synthesizing and evaluating data, making judgments and identifying solutions to problems
- To demonstrate leadership and originality in tackling and solving problems
- To exercise personal judgment and responsibility in complexand unpredictable situations in professional and/or managerial environments
+94 11 2903521
Dalugama , Kelaniya
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).