BSc (Hons) Global Logistics
The focus for BSc (Hons) Global Logistics, awarded by Coventry University UK, is to apply appropriate knowledge and analytical techniques to the solution of a broad range of logistics-related tasks across the industry. There is a strong emphasis on the use of professional and innovative working practices, with an awareness of fundamental theoretical and analytical approaches.
Key are the continued access to industry (and research) standard apparatus and software. A major component of the degree is the individual project, which allows the student to demonstrate the skills they have learned within a professional context.
The individual project is bespoke, research, and industry-inspired and particular to each student with specific aims and objectives that are matched to their strengths and career aims, and in addition, reinforces and builds on aspects of topics they have learned during their course.
Upon completion of this degree, you will receive a qualification awarded by Coventry University UK.
The program has been developed in line with the high academic standards within the School of Mechanical, Aerospace, and Automotive Engineering at Coventry University, which has a global reputation for excellent teaching, outstanding student experience, and exciting research with modern equipment and student facilities.
The aims of the course are to provide;
- The range of relevant knowledge and skills that a graduate needs to enter management employment in global logistics and supply chain management
- Knowledge of the use of information management technology and analytical methods to support the analysis and design of policy and practice in logistics
- Opportunities to develop skills in the selection and analysis of logistical systems and problem-solving
- Emphasis on problems of international logistics and the management of the global supply chain informed by international standards
- Awareness of professional responsibilities, including an understanding of the associated ethical and legal issues, and the need for continuing professional development
- Opportunities to develop a more general understanding of business management and skills in business information technology and communication
- To equip students with the required knowledge and skills necessary to secure graduate-level employment in the logistics sector
+94 11 7 321000
120/5, Wijerama Mawatha , Colombo 07
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).