BA (Hons) Human Resource Management
The BA (hons) in Human Resource Management degree, awarded by Coventry University UK aims to prepare learners for careers in environments where human resource management is part of that organisation. These departments within any organisation are always fast-paced and require graduates entering into the marketplace to be both resilient and solution–focused. A thorough knowledge of the underpinning principles of human resource management (managing people, organisational development, strategic resource management and law) are applied to a wide range of industry relevant organisations and scenarios.
Upon completion of this degree, you will receive a qualification awarded by Coventry University UK.
A thorough knowledge of the underpinning principles of human resource management (managing people, organisational development, strategic resource management and law) are applied to a wide range of industry relevant organisations and scenarios. Students will examine, evaluate and apply a wide variety of human resource business related models and theories, to enable them to not only develop as students, but as employable professionals, rich in the knowledge, skills and practices for entry into professional settings.
The aims of the course are to provide;
- An in-depth understanding of the field of human resource management, which is structured in such a way to deliver opportunity for progression into a wide range of employment sectors including Private, Public and Third/Voluntary sector
- A thorough knowledge of the underpinning principles of human resource management, explored across all types of organisations and contexts whilst harnessing the fast-paced environments, in which these types of roles exist
- A range of approaches, theories and concepts that reflect current human resource thinking and practice, including the importance of emotional intelligence and people management skills
- Understanding, responding and shaping the dynamic and changing nature of human resource management and the consideration of the future of organisations within the global environment, including the management of risk and reward
- An award that enhances student employability and facilitate career progression in human resource management roles, taking into account ongoing ‘business-environmental’ change and the need for these future managers to be constantly refining and redefining their skills base
+94 11 7 321000
120/5, Wijerama Mawatha , Colombo 07
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).