Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is a qualification obtained by demonstrating knowledge of assessing the protection of computer systems by searching for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems, using an equivalent knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, however in a very lawful and legit manner to assess the protection posture of a target system.
This knowledge is assessed by responsive multiple alternative questions concerning numerous ethical hacking techniques and tools.
- Introduction to Kali Linux
- Ethical Hacking basics
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Sniffing and Man in the Middle attacks
- Introduction Social Engineering
- Denial-of-Service attacks and countermeasures
- Common Web Applications Vulnerabilities
- Wi-Fi Hacking
- Security Weaknesses in Mobile Operating Systems
- Cloud Computing and relevant threats
- Introduction Cryptography and Cryptocurrency
- Introduction to Deep Web and Onion Routing
+94 76 9121314, +94 112 096066
165A , Weliwita Junction , New Kandy Road , Malabe
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).