City & Guilds English Programme
This course is available to study as an Online Course.
This programme designed for staff who read the full range of work related documents in English, including those requiring complex replies, and draft documents where choice and tone of expression may be critical to the success of the transaction.
You will cover areas ranging from and including;
- understanding the main ideas of all forms of written language, including lengthy abstract, structurally or linguistically complex texts or highly idiomatic, literary and non-literary writing on a wide range of professional, academic and social topics.
- writing clear, smoothly flowing, complex minutes, formal letters, memoranda, articles, press releases, speeches, mailshots, advertisements, notices, formal invitations or reports in styles fully appropriate to purpose and target readership
- using a wide range of linguistic devices to create coherent and cohesive writing
Who is the qualification for;
- For learners who work in beginner to professional level in the any sector
- Wish to progress into higher level City &Guilds qualifications
- Intend to advance into the selected university degree programme. It also aims to contribute to recognition by professional institutions
English for Engineering Students
- Must for any student who seeks entry to engineering field
- Added advantage to students who are already in the engineering field to improve English knowledge
- Start from all the basics & cover common usage in technical English
- General Englis
- Especially for beginners who want to study English language as a subject
- General office staff who either require English knowledge or to improve existing knowledge
- Start from basic subject knowledge & to complete up to general requirement level
+94 77 2104556, +94 77 3124440
No 90/3, S.Mahinda Himi Mawatha , Maradana , Colombo 10
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).