Certificate Course on Herbal Drugs & Cosmetic Value Addition Techniques
Herbal drugs gaining popularity as never before in the market and value added such preparations increase day by day. This workshop will provide theoretical and practical exposure to come up with quality herbal & personal care products to the market.
Comprehensive training will be given on preparation & value addition of the following;
- Identification of raw materials, adulteration detection methods for bee honey and Ayurvedic base oils
- Registration requirements for herbal & cosmetic products assuring consumer safety
- Quality control requirements for herbal / cosmetic products and necessary certifications
- Skin care products; creams/ lotion / herbal soap / face wash/toners/body butter
- Oral care products; mouth wash/tooth paste
- Hair care products; hair oil/ blended oil/hair spray/hair lotion/conditioners
- Virgin coconut oil and low cost value added products
- Herbal balm / ointment / mosquito repellent products
- Herbal tea / Ayurvedic powders / syrups / Kwatha preservation techniques
- Processing of raw materials for herbal capsules, tablets and quality control
- Essential oil / distillation / Perfumery /colognes / aftershave & face mist
- Distillation and standardization of Asamodagam spirit
- Demonstrations on locally made machineries
- Factory layout designing for herbal & cosmetic industries
- Industrial visits to expose to manufacturing processes & machineries
Target Group - Medical practitioners, Stu dents from Universities & Tertiary Education Institutes, SME's, Entrepreneurs, interested officers from Government and Private sector.
+94 11 2 379800
#503A, Halbarawa Garden , Malabe
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).