Short Course in ICT for Beginners
This short course is mainly designed to provide an in-depth knowledge to those who are learning ICT for their G.C.E. (A/L).
- The basic concepts of ICT
- Computer Architecture
- Representing Computer Data, use of Logic Gates to design Basic Digital Circuits and Devices
- Operating Systems
- Computer Applications
- Using Programming Languages to solve problems (Software Development)
- Data Communication & Computer Network Technologies
- Designing and developing Database systems
- Web Technologies
- Multimedia Technologies
- The role of ICT in the world of business
- New trends and future directions of ICT
+94 11 2 881145 / 0773883593
P.O. Box 21 , Nawala , Nugegoda
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).