Cisco 200-301 CCNA CCNP CCIE Weekend Classes
This course is available to study as an Online Course.
Cisco CCNA Classes in Colombo Sri Lanka ( Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0 )
Any one who join WinSYS For Cisco CCNA 200-301 will get the Cisco CCNA Latest update New Syllabus 200-301 free of charge at any time.
Visit the Sri Lanka's Largest Cisco Lab and Learn CCNA CCNP & CCIE with Qualified Lectures over 30 years Industry experience. Guaranteed job placement upon completing the Certification at leading Telcos and Companies in Sri Lanka and Abroad. Don't Join any Institute who fails to show their Cisco LAB. Join WinSYS For unlimited Practical with Real Cisco Equipments.
We are the No 01 Best Institute for Cisco CCNA / CCNP / CCIE Course Training in Srilanka for the Last 18 years with 21000 Students, WinSYS CITY Campus provides Cisco network engineering on real Cisco devices (Routers and Switches), with the 7 days lab facility. In order to prepare for latest ( Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0 ) certification online exam conducted by Cisco.
Course Outline / Syllabus CCNA R&S Certification Exam 200-301
- Describe the purpose and basic operation of protocols in OSI and TCP/IP Models and determining the data flow among two different hosts with in a network.
- Installing configuring and troubleshooting basic networking hardware routers (WinSYS is best ) ( 1841, 2600xm, 2801, 2811) and switches (2950,2960,3550,3750 Series) Concepts Like IOS installation password recovery, and hardware up-gradations to be covered.
- Understanding,configuring and troubleshooting basic concepts of layer 2 switching and predicting the data flow.
- Understanding configuring and troubleshooting STP, VLANS, CAM and Ether Channels.
- Understanding configuring and troubleshooting layer 3 addressing routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6 (Subnetting and Summarization)
- Understanding,configuring and troubleshooting routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6.Topics like OSPF (Single and multi-area) and EIGRP (load balancing,equal and unequal lave covered.
- Introduction to wan getting familiar with wan protocol and devices,Understanding,Configuring and Troubleshooting layer 3 protocols like frame relay,HDLC,PPP,NAT,etc. Introduction to MPLS.
- Understanding IP Services like DHCP, SNMP, NETFLOW, FHRP, NTP.
- Understanding configuring and troubleshooting layer 2 security,layer 3 security that is ACL (standard,extended,named) SSH and secret password.
New Topics added in latest CCNA R&S V3.0 200-301
Cisco launched new version of CCNA R&S certification and the exam code has been updated from 200-125 to 200-301, In the new version of CCNA R&S certification syllabus, Cisco has added and removed some topics from the old syllabus.
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) - site to site vpn and DM vpn majority
- Introduction and configuration of IPV6 Routing
- Basics of QOS (Quality of Service)
- Basics of cloud computing and SDN technologies
Why Should We Follow CISCO Certification?
- WORLD NO 1. PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION in Network Engineering. (USA CISCO CERTIFIED)
- CISCO Certified Professionals are among the HIGHEST PAID IT Professionals in the world
- Cisco certifications validate skills in networking, one of the fastest growing and most versatile IT domains
- According to a Fairfield Research Survey, CCNA certification gives an average a 16.7% salary increase
- There is NEITHER ANY ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS NO AGE LIMITATION
- LOWEST COURSE FEE RATE when comparing to the other Professional Qualifications
- LOWEST DURATION
Great opportunity for you. In today's modern world to make your life a successful one you MUST do some kind of a job. The course and path you choose give followings;
- Highest recognition worldwide
- Lowest fee (cost)
- Shortest duration
Cisco CCNA gives you all above mentioned.
You can become a professional CISCO network engineer in 01 year?
Whether you are after O/Levels or A/Levels or whether you are employed or unemployed or having IT knowledge or not, you can become a Network Engineer, All what we need from you is your interest and motivation to make your dream career come true.
Cisco calls this as a small network, As the Courses are filled with lot of practical lessons becoming an expert on the trade is no more a challenge to you.
There are four levels in this course. There are CCENT, CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE. Passing the CCNA means your career path is sustained, after completing CCNA all you have to do is maintain your career growth by continuing your studies in Cisco. And the CCNA test indicates knowledge of networking for small to big enterprises. It confirms the ability to manage a networking for small to big enterprises.
It confirms the ability to manage a network of 100 ROUTERS, which means about 1000 switches, which also means about 25000 users. You are not required to follow any other course other than CCNP & CCIE.
Course Learning Structure
20% 1.0 Network Fundamentals
1.1 Explain the role and function of network components
1.1.b L2 and L3 switches
1.1.c Next-generation firewalls and IPS
1.1.d Access points
1.1.e Controllers (Cisco DNA Center and WLC)
1.2 Describe characteristics of network topology architectures
1.2.a 2 tier
1.2.b 3 tier
1.2.e Small office/home office (SOHO)
1.2.f On-premises and cloud
1.3 Compare physical interface and cabling types
1.3.a Single-mode fiber, multimode fiber, copper
1.3.b Connections (Ethernet shared media and point-to-point)
1.3.c Concepts of PoE
1.4 Identify interface and cable issues (collisions, errors, mismatch duplex, and/or speed)
1.5 Compare TCP to UDP
1.6 Configure and verify IPv4 addressing and subnetting
1.7 Describe the need for private IPv4 addressing
1.8 Configure and verify IPv6 addressing and prefix
1.9 Compare IPv6 address types
1.9.a Global unicast
1.9.b Unique local
1.9.c Link local
1.9.f Modified EUI 64
1.10 Verify IP parameters for Client OS (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
1.11 Describe wireless principles
1.11.a Nonoverlapping Wi-Fi channels
1.12 Explain virtualization fundamentals (virtual machines)
1.13 Describe switching concepts
1.13.a MAC learning and aging
1.13.b Frame switching
1.13.c Frame flooding
1.13.d MAC address table
20% 2.0 Network Access
2.1 Configure and verify VLANs (normal range) spanning multiple switches
2.1.a Access ports (data and voice)
2.1.b Default VLAN
2.2 Configure and verify interswitch connectivity
2.2.a Trunk ports
2.2.c Native VLAN
2.3 Configure and verify Layer 2 discovery protocols (Cisco Discovery Protocol and LLDP)
2.4 Configure and verify (Layer 2/Layer 3) EtherChannel (LACP)
2.5 Describe the need for and basic operations of Rapid PVST+ Spanning Tree Protocol and
identify basic operations
2.5.a Root port, root bridge (primary/secondary), and other port names
2.5.b Port states (forwarding/blocking)
2.5.c PortFast benefits
2.6 Compare Cisco Wireless Architectures and AP modes
2.7 Describe physical infrastructure connections of WLAN components (AP, WLC,
access/trunk ports, and LAG)
2.8 Describe AP and WLC management access connections (Telnet, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS,
console, and TACACS+/RADIUS)
2.9 Configure the components of a wireless LAN access for client connectivity using GUI only
such as WLAN creation, security settings, QoS profiles, and advanced WLAN settings
25% 3.0 IP Connectivity
3.1 Interpret the components of routing table
3.1.a Routing protocol code
3.1.c Network mask
3.1.d Next hop
3.1.e Administrative distance
3.1.g Gateway of last resort
3.2 Determine how a router makes a forwarding decision by default
3.2.a Longest match
3.2.b Administrative distance
3.2.c Routing protocol metric
3.3 Configure and verify IPv4 and IPv6 static routing
3.3.a Default route
3.3.b Network route
3.3.c Host route
3.3.d Floating static
3.4 Configure and verify single area OSPFv2
3.4.a Neighbor adjacencies
3.4.c Broadcast (DR/BDR selection)
3.4.d Router ID
3.5 Describe the purpose of first hop redundancy protocol
10% 4.0 IP Services
4.1 Configure and verify inside source NAT using static and pools
Course Duration - 60 hours (week days and week end classes)
January 24, 2021
January 24, 2021
LKR 20,000 per month
+94 77 7860687
No 61, Bauddhaloka Mawatha , Bambalapitiya , Colombo 04
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).