Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting RH342
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
- Introduction to troubleshooting
- Take proactive steps to prevent small issues
- Troubleshoot boot issues
- Identify hardware issues
- Troubleshoot storage issues
- Troubleshoot RPM issues
- Troubleshoot network issues
- Troubleshoot application issues
- Deal with security issues
- Troubleshoot kernel issues
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting comprehensive review
EX342 - Red Hat Certified Specialist in Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting exam
Taking the Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting (RH342) course will help to understand the concept of the course. This exam is a performance-based evaluation of candidate's ability to diagnose and fix or otherwise troubleshoot common problems and issues encountered when working with Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Candidates will be required to analyze and in some cases resolve issues with one or more systems and the applications running on them.
Exam fee - 220 USD
+94 77 9219219
142, Galle Road , Dehiwala
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).