This course is available to study as an Online Course.
Extended Three-Dimensional Analysis of Building System (ETABS) is a structural analysis and design software used by civil engineers. It can be used to design civil engineering structures mainly buildings. It is not some all-powerful design code that will automatically give you the correct answer every time.
ETABS is a highly efficient analysis and design program developed especially for building systems. It is loaded with an integrated system with an ability to handle the largest and most complex building models and configurations. The software has powerful CAD-like drawing tools with a graphical and object-based interface. It increases the productivity of structural engineers. It saves a significant amount of time and money over the general-purpose programs.
Why should you learn?
If you are into design of high-rise structures which have repetitive floor plan, then ETABS is the software you should learn. It is having a good user interface & performs dynamic analysis quite well which is a must for high rise structures.
But if you are into industrial structures or other structures which have different floor plans, then you must go for STAAD. It provides food flexibility in modelling & you can model all kinds of structures like buildings, sheds, pipe racks, skids, transmission towers, etc. with ease. It is a universal software for industrial structures. You can also design high rise structures on STAAD but ETABS gives more accurate results.
The course aims to offer comprehensive knowledge on the ETABS software and its applications. The course will help the candidates to acquire in-depth details about the different procedures and simplified analysis aspects of the design models. The certification converts a candidate into an expert that is ready to work in the civil design industry.
Learning outcomes of the ETABS certification include; Simple methods to create and edit models using objects. You will be innovative, productive, efficient and communicative design engineer. The integrated system of ETABS lets you work with a single model, make changes in it according to the requirements.
ETABS Training Content
- Introduction to Structural Analysis and Design using ETABS
- Modelling of New Model Quick Template
- Modelling Material Properties
- Draw Grids o Draw Joint Objects Draw Beam/Column/Brace objects
- Modelling, Replicate and Extrude through Etabs
- Edit Frames Divide Frames Joint Frames Reverse Frame Connectivity, Edit Shells
- Frame, Shell and Joint Property Specifications
- Loading & Analysis and Load Patterns
- Concrete Frame Design
- Steel Frame Design
- Steel Connection Design
- Steel Joist Design
- Composite Beam Design
- Introduction to Dynamic Analysis
- International CADD Centre certificate for all participants*
Deliverables from CADD Centre
- One set of CADD Centre Courseware on the topics chosen in the curriculum each per participants
- CADD Centre will depute an experienced faculty for conducting this Program
The CADD Centre's Advantages
- Highly Qualified and experienced Instructors
- International quality course material
- Worldwide Job Placement Assistance
- Internationally recognized Certificates
- Over 2,500 satisfied Corporate Houses & 220,000 Professionals
- Quality Learning Experience
- Network of more than 600 training Centers
Our Official Websites & Video links
LKR 60,000 + Registration Fee 2000
+94 77 2 919595, +94 77 3604806
B 436, Kaduwela Road , Malabe
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).