This course is available to study as an Online Course.
Revit programming, from Autodesk, gives mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) engineers with devices to plan the most complex building frameworks. Revit backings Building Information Modeling (BIM), to drive precise outline, investigation and documentation of effective building frameworks from idea through development. Data rich models bolster plan all through the building lifecycle.
Revit MEP helps creators upgrade joint effort, investigation, outline, perception, and documentation. The product underpins economical outline choice making, and enhances BIM-based building execution work processes.
Why should you learn?
Autodesk Revit MEP is utilized by experts crosswise over numerous businesses to lessen danger, grow better quality plans, and enhance venture conveyance. Revit MEP will assist you with collaborating your plans in all parts of building from engineering to mechanical, Electrical and pipes of a solitary building.
When you ace Revit MEP, it will offer you to outline, some assistance with checking the obstruction and to record every one of the frameworks in a building including HVAC, Panel appropriation, firefighting circuit, plumbing frameworks and so forth.
At CADD Center, we help you ace the accompanying features of Revit MEP;
- How to work together between different offices
- Work sharing
- Design of different frameworks including
- Mechanical frameworks
- Electrical frameworks
- Power and correspondence frameworks
- Plumbing frameworks
- Fire security frameworks
- Interference check between distinctive frameworks
- Drafting and specifying
- You will figure out how to catch plan thoughts in a photorealistic state.
- You will figure out how to insert CSV information into families.
- You will know how to utilize parametric parts for configuration, and structure making.
- You will impart plan expectation, outwardly.
- You will know how to make and name channel and funneling framework sorts.
- You will know how to function with information from customers.?
Revit MEP Training Program
- Introduction to Autodesk Revit MEP
- Starting MEP Projects
- Working with Views
- Understanding MEP Systems
- Spaces and Zones
- Performance Analysis
- HVAC Systems
- Hydronic Piping Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Creating Construction Documents
- Annotating Construction Documents
- Tags and Schedules
- Materials and Quantity Take off
- Course Duration - 40 Hrs. /10 Weeks
International CADD Centre certificate for all participants.
Deliverables from CADD Centre
- One set of CADD Centre Courseware on the topics chosen in the curriculum each per participants.
- CADD Centre will depute an experienced faculty for conducting this Program.
The CADD Centre's Advantages
- Highly Qualified and experienced Instructors
- International quality course material
- Worldwide Job Placement Assistance
- Internationally recognized Certificates
- Over 2,500 satisfied Corporate Houses & 220,000 Professionals
- Quality Learning Experience
- Network of more than 600 training Centers.
Our Official Websites & Video links
+94 77 2 919595, +94 77 3604806
B 436 , Kaduwela Road , Malabe
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).