AutoCAD CIVIL 3D
This course is available to study as an Online Course.
AutoCAD Civil 3D software is a civil engineering design and documentation solution that supports Building Information Modeling workflows.
It is used for designing, drafting and documentation, analysis, defining workflows, surveying and mapping of civil projects.
Why should you learn?
AutoDesks AutoCAD Civil 3D infrastructure professionals can better understand project performance, maintain more consistent data and processes, and respond faster to change. AutoCAD Civil 3D tools support Building Information Modeling (BIM) processes and help reduce the time it takes to design, analyze, and implement changes.
At CADD Centre, we help you master some of the following features of Civil 3D;
Design - For corridor design, pressure pipe networks, gravity pipe networks, grading, parcel design, bridge modeling, geotechnical modeling, and rail track layout Analysis - For advanced mapping and analysis functionality, storm water management using dynamic model, dynamic QTO and earthwork calculations, transforming civil design models with visualization. Drafting & Documentation - For drafting standards, construction documentation, map production, and for reports and tables
Surveying & Mapping - For surface modeling, base map creation, and reality capture.
You will know how to evaluate more what-if scenarios and optimize project performance, streamline project workflows by automating time-consuming tasks. You will know how to use streamlined workflow for creating corridor models, and gain mastery over tools for pressure network creation, sanitary and storm drainage systems, terrains models for grading, automated parcel layout tools.
You will learn how to use tools for dynamic surface creation, streamline mapping and surveying workflows, and use point clouds to digitize as-built features. You will learn to use an extensive library of CAD drafting styles, generate annotated production plans, use cartographic mapping functionality, and use dynamic tables for line work. You will know how to do storm and sanitary analysis, geospatial analysis, and river analysis.
Civil 3D Training Content
- How to use points in land development projects to identify existing ground locations and design elements.
- How to use points, point files, DEM data, existing AutoCAD objects, contours, break lines, and boundaries to create new surfaces.
- How to use civil 3D corridor modeling to create flexible and configurable 3D models of corridors, such as highways and railways.
- How to use grading tools and commands to design finished ground surfaces.
- How to represent real estate parcels, such as lots in a subdivision and other features with closed boundaries, such as bodies of water and soil regions.
- How to create and define the horizontal alignment for roadways and site design.
- How to use profiles to show surface elevations along a horizontal alignment.
- How to use cross sections to provide views of the terrain cut at angles across linear features.
- How to use the pipe network features to draw 2D and 3D models of utility systems, such as storm sewers, sanitary sewers.
- How to annotate Civil 3D objects with labels that update dynamically when the drawing objects change.
- How to insert tables into a drawing to document the geometry of selected objects.
- How to use Civil 3D plan production tools to quickly create construction documents from drawings. (Project should be submitted at the end of the course)
Course Duration - 48 Hrs. /12 Weeks
- International CADD Centre certificate for all participants*
Deliverables from CADD Centre
- One set of CADD Centre Courseware on the topics chosen in the curriculum each per participants.
- CADD Centre will depute an experienced faculty for conducting this Program.
The CADD Centre's Advantages
- Highly Qualified and experienced Instructors
- International quality course material
- Worldwide Job Placement Assistance
- Internationally recognized Certificates
- Over 2,500 satisfied Corporate Houses & 220,000 Professionals
- Quality Learning Experience
- Network of more than 600 training Centers.
Our Official Websites & Video links
- Our Official CADD Centre Lanka Website & Link to the Course Details - http://caddcentre.lk/courses/auto_cad_civil_3d
- Official Face Book Page - https://www.facebook.com/caddcentrelanka/
- Our Official CADD Centre Global Website - https://www.caddcentreglobal.com/
+94 77 2 919595, +94 77 3604806
B 436 , Kaduwela Road , Malabe
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).