This course is available to study as an Online Course.
Structured Analysis is a development method that allows the analyst to understand the system and its activities in a logical way. It is a systematic approach, which uses graphical tools that analyze and refine the objectives of an existing system and develop a new system specification which can be easily understandable by user. Also, the Structural engineering is the subfield of civil engineering concerned with the strength and stability of buildings, bridges, airplanes, vehicles and other structures.
The structural engineer works with architects and designers to calculate the system of support and other requirements to ensure the structural integrity of the finished product. Structural engineers apply knowledge of physics, math and many other disciplines in their work and structural design requirements can vary based on geological constraints and challenges such as earthquake zones and soil types.
Why should you learn?
STAAD.Pro is one of the most widely-used software for developing and analyzing the designs of various structures, such as petrochemical plants, tunnels, bridges etc. STAAD.Pro, the latest version, allows civil engineering individuals to analyze structural designs in terms of factors like force, load, displacements etc. Multisoft Virtual Academy STAAD.Pro training builds expertise in using the software at a professional level in domains, including construction companies, government agencies, architecture firms etc.
Among the variegated advantages of STAAD.Pro, its wide industry acceptance is the major one. The user-friendly package and graphical user interface of STAAD are very beneficial. Below are some of the benefits of STAAD.Pro
- Extremely Flexible Modeling Environment
- Broad Spectra of Design Codes
- Interoperability and Open Architecture
- Reports and Documentation To have a deeper analysis about the benefits of STAAD.Pro
Being professionally certified by one of the top brands on the globe, the candidates can accelerate on their career paths. The certification adds value to the candidate's profile validating their knowledge. This makes them eligible to grab the trending job opportunities in the market.
STAAD.Pro Training Content
- Modelling Methods
- Member Property Assignment
- Support Assignment
- Load Assignment
- STAAD Analysis
- Interpretation of Analysis results
- Design of Reinforced Concrete
- Members with Bs 8110
- Design of Steel Members with Bs 5950
- Reinforced Concrete Interactive Design
- Steel Interactive Design
- Plate Elements
- Surface Elements
- Shear Walls
- Solid Elements
- Seismic Loads
- Time History Load Analysis
- Response Spectrum Load Analysis
(Project should be submitted at the end of the course)
Course Duration - 48 Hrs. /12 Weeks
- International CADD Centre certificate for all participants*
Deliverables from CADD Centre
- One set of CADD Centre Courseware on the topics chosen in the curriculum each per participants.
- CADD Centre will depute an experienced faculty for conducting this Program.
The CADD Centre's Advantages
- Highly Qualified and experienced Instructors
- International quality course material
- Worldwide Job Placement Assistance
- Internationally recognized Certificates
- Over 2,500 satisfied Corporate Houses & 220,000 Professionals
- Quality Learning Experience
- Network of more than 600 training Centers.
Our Official Websites & Video links
- Our Official CADD Centre Lanka Website & Link to the Course Details - http - //caddcentre.lk/courses/staad_pro
- Official Face Book Page - https - //www.facebook.com/caddcentrelanka/
- Our Official CADD Centre Global Website - https - //www.caddcentreglobal.com/
+94 77 2 919595, +94 77 3604806
B 436 , Kaduwela Road , Malabe
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).