CISA Review Course
We are happy to announce the next CISA Review Course for IT Audit and control professionals, sponsored by the information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA). Today there is a growing pressure coming from regulatory authorities, which has a focus need that support financial system control and reporting. IT strategies, assurance and information security aligned with business goals is becoming critical to all businesses success specially to medium and large organizations. This workshop is specially designed to those who wish to take CISA exam or has short time for studies while working.
This 6-day training program provides an intense environment in which participants can acquire, thoroughly and properly, the skills and knowledge expected of a world-class information systems audit, control and security professional. In the process the course provides outstanding preparation for the CISA exam.
This course has been designed with three objectives;
- Provide an in-depth understanding of the tasks and knowledge expected of a world class information systems auditor.
- Provide candidates with a clear understanding of the CISA examination questions and certification processes.
- Maximize your prospects at the CISA exam
This 6-day course is structured to follow the CISA content areas and provide students with simulated examination practice. The course covers each of the core competencies and associated tasks and knowledge statements, thereby ensuring a detailed and thorough coverage of all areas that will be tested. The fundamental thrust of examination is on understanding the concepts, not on memorizing facts. As a result, the course will be presented in an interactive manner to ensure the underlying concepts are understood and examination questions can be analysed properly to achieve the correct answer.
This workshop is meant for professionals responsible for controlling, monitoring and assessing an Organization's information technology and business systems.
- Internal/ External Auditors
- Information Technology Professionals
- Information System Auditors
- Operational Risk Managers
- Security Professionals
- System Administrators, System Architects
- New Graduate
- Current MS/MBA Students
- University Senior Level Undergraduate Students
- Anyone interested in reinforcing his/her skills in the fields
Core Domains Discuss - (2019 version)
- Domain 1 - Information System Auditing Process (21%)
- Domain 2 - Governance and Management of IT (16%)
- Domain 3 - Information Systems, Acquisition, Development and Implementation (18%)
- Domain 4 - Information Systems Operations and Business Resilience (20%)
- Domain 5 - Protection of Information Assets (25%)
(The new CISA Exam will consist of 150 multiple choice questions tested during 4 hours)
- A proven ability to perform Audit & Security reviews in accordance with globally accepted standards.
- An assurance to meet the education and experience criteria necessary for the job success.
- A mark of distinction as a qualified IS audit, control, assurance and security professional
- A worldwide recognition that meets the requirements of the industries
- Provides access to valuable resources, such as peer networking and idea exchange
- 1500 CISA Questions discussion
- On-line Simulated
- Test engine
- CISA Manual, 27th Edition (optional)
- CISA Prep Guide by John B Kramer
- CPE Credits 35 hrs
- Printed presentation materials
- Participation Certificate
- Trainer access until the examination date and coaching
- Lunch and Refreshments
You may directly book the exam through ISACA Web Site using the following time slots.
+94 11 2 825177, +94 77 7372697
No 11/24, 1/1 Melder Place , Nugegoda
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).