The students can follow courses and engage in relevant research at ICBM Campus, Level 37, West Tower, World Trade Center, Colombo 01, Sri Lanka to read for the B.Sc in Education at the following U.G.C. Sri Lanka recognized university.
IIC University of Technology, Cambodia
Key Benefits of reading for the B.Sc in Education at ICBM Campus
- Opportunity to study locally and graduate with a globally recognized B.Sc Degree
- Lectures are conducted by a well-qualified, experienced foreign and local lecturer panel
- Eminent and internationally recognized supervisory panel from the Affiliated University and other countries
- Specially designed for School Teachers in Sri Lanka; Government and International Schools
- Scholarship opportunities for students excel in their studies
- Excellent and comfortable study facilities
- The Affordable Course Fee along with Flexible Payments' Plans
- Timely completion is fully guaranteed
- Career Opportunities for B.Sc in Education Graduates -
- The Career prospects for the B.Sc in Education graduates are given below.
- Senior Level Education Positions with Promotions
- Students with B.Sc in Education degree can acquire jobs at senior level at Education sectors within or outside; with the help of decision making skills and research skills in the sector as well as with the application of different educational theories to resolve complex decisions, students will be able to prove their competency.
- Migrating Opportunities
Possibility of migrating under skilled or student category as the individual needs after being conferred the degree of B.Sc in Education.
- Management Consultants at Education Sector
The Education sector in the domain of public and private sectors' organizations require higher level knowledge to take important strategic decisions. Students with B.Sc in Education can engage in consulting service to offer analytical support and resolve complex problems so as to facilitate smooth Education Operations within the organization. The students upon the completion of this program can opt for a consulting career in the Education sector as a well experienced and qualified educational professional.
A key activity of Education Academic involves teaching and conducting research activities in the same field or fields parallel. B.Sc in Education degree provides a sound theoretical and empirical foundation Educational Professionals so as to become Academics to contribute to knowledge in the field of Education, or parallel sectors. Upon completion of the B.Sc in Education degree, the students are able to show competency in Education research, guide peers on their career movements to their next level. The Program contains eight core modules in total followed by a mini research component at the end of the eight month which needs to be completed within last four months. Note - One module is covered by the each stipulated month of the 12 month - long program and the balance 04 months are for the research work; the mini thesis.
Core Modules - B.Sc in Education Degree
- Module 01 - Cognitive and Biological Psychology
- Module 02 - Computer Assisted Subjects Learning
- Module 03 - Contemporary Challenges and Issues in Education
- Module 04 - Social Justice & Inclusive Education
- Module 05 - Sociology of Education
- Module 06 - Current Issues in Teaching and Learning in Schools and Higher Educational Institutions
- Module 07 - Training Technology
- Module 08 - Research Methodology
- B.Sc Thesis