CCNA Fast Track
Cisco offer five levels of network certification within the Career Certification program; Entry, Associate, Professional, Expert and Architect. The CCNA is an Associate level certification.
Prerequisites - Not required
- Describe the purpose and basic operation of protocols in OSI and TCP/IP models and determining the data flow amongst two different hosts within a network
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting basic networking hardware i.e. Routers (1841, 2611XM, 2801, 2811) and Switches (2950, 2960, 3550, 3750 series). Concepts like IOS installation, password recovery, and hardware up-gradations to be covered
- Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting basic concepts of layer 2 switching and predicting the data flow
- Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting STP, VLANs, CAM, and Ether channels
- Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 3 addressing routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6 (subnetting and summarization)
- Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6. Topics like OSPF (single and multi-area) and EIGRP (load balancing, equal and unequal) are covered
- Introduction to WAN: Getting familiar with WAN protocol and devices. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 3 protocols like Frame relay, HDLC, PPP, NAT, etc. Introduction to MPLS
- Understanding IP services like DHCP, SNMP, Netflow, FHRP, and NTP
- Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 2 security, layer 3 security that is ACL (standard, extended, named) , SSH and Secret password
Join our CCNA Study Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ccnastudygroup
+94 11 2 171111, +94 77 02171111
No 457/5, Canal Road , Arangala , Malabe
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).