CCNP SWITCH (300-115)
Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH 2.0) is a qualifying exam for the Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching and CCDP certifications. This training course provide students to configure and optimize a switched infrastructure using VLANs, STP, RSTP, MSTP, and HSRP. Moreover, students will be able to secure the switched infrastructure. The SWITCH 300-115 exam ensures the exchanging information and aptitudes of effective applicants. They are guaranteed in arranging, designing, and checking the execution of complex endeavor exchanging arrangements that utilization the Cisco Enterprise Campus Architecture.
- Basic Concepts and Network Design
- Campus Network Architecture
- Spanning Tree Implementation
- Configuring Inter-VLAN Routing
- Implementing High Availability Networks
- First Hop Redundancy Implementation
- Campus Network Security
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to implement;
- Describe the hierarchical campus structure, basic switch operation, use of SDM templates, PoE, and LLDP
- Implement VLANs, trunks, explain VTP, implement DHCP in IPv4 and IPv6 environment, and configure port aggregation
- Implement and optimize STP mechanism that best suits your network - PVSTP+, RPVSTP+, or MSTP
- Configure routing on a multilayer switch
- Configure NTP, SNMP, IP SLA, port mirroring, and verify StackWise and VSS operation
- Implement First Hop redundancy in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Secure campus network according to recommended practices
Join our Study Group
+94 11 2 171111, +94 77 02171111
No 457/5, Canal Road , Arangala , Malabe
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).