Microsoft Project (MSP)
This course is available to study as an Online Course.
Microsoft project is a project management software program that is developed and sold by Microsoft and also designed specially to assist project manager for development of a plan, putting resources to tasks, tracking their progress, and ascertaining workloads.
- Set Project Working Time (Calendars)
- Define Activities, Sequence & Estimate Durations
- Develop a Schedule Plan & Control, Network Analysis & CPM (Critical Path Method)
- PERT- Program Evaluation Review Technique, PDM - Precedence Diagramming Method
- Prepare a Work Breakdown Structure
- Resource Planning & Cost Estimation
- Preparing Resources, Allocation of Material & Work Resources, Resource Work Contours & Resources Leveling
- Define Constraints in a Project
- Identify the Risks Involved in a Project
- Methods of Developing Different Types of Reports According to the Industrials Needs
- Scheduling Multiple Projects
Project Management Concepts
- Project Management Knowledge Areas
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Procurement Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Integrations Management
LKR 49,000 (Registration Fee 2000)
+94 77 2 919595, +94 77 3604806
B 436, Kaduwela Road , Malabe
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).