This course is available to study as an Online Course.
CADD Centre courses impart training in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (which are standards or best practices), compiled by Project Management Institute (PMI), world's premier professional association of project managers. We teach software tools that are used to initiate, plan, execute, monitor & control, and complete a project within the estimates of schedule, budget, and resources. The courses explain the industry standard concepts of project management and provide hands on experience in handing powerful project management tools.
- Organizational Breakdown Structure
- Enterprise Project Structure
- Calendars - Defining Hourly & Daily Calendars
- Activity Definition, Sequencing & Estimating Duration
- Effectively Using the PDM Relationships & Scheduling the Project
- Defining & Assigning Active Codes, Project Codes, & WBS Codes
- Grouping Activities & Filtering Activities
- Preparing Resource Information
- Assigning Resources to Activities
- Estimating the Cost of the Project
- Analyze Resources by Using Resource Profile & Resource Table
- Resource Leveling
- Scheduling Multiple Projects & Preparing a Master Plan
- Preparing "S" Curve
- Tracking Project Progress & Highlighting the Progress in the Gantt Chart
- Earned Value Analysis
- Application of Global Change
- Preparing Different Types of Tabular & Graphical Reports According to the Industrial Needs
LKR 49000 (Registration Fee 2000)
+94 77 2919595, +94 77 3604806
B 436, Kaduwela Road , Malabe
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).