Autodesk's Revit Architecture is a Building Information Modeling software tool for architects, structural engineers, engineers, and contractors. It allows users to design a building and its components in 3D, annotate the model with 2D drafting elements and access building information from the building models database. Revit comes with tools to plan and track various stages in the building's lifecycle, from concept to construction and later demolition.
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) Concepts, Revit Architecture User Interface, Terminology
- Creating, Modifying Levels, Column Grids & Adding, Modifying Walls, Doors & Windows
- Creating & Modifying Floors, Roofs, Ceilings, Curtain Walls, Stairs & Railings
- Loading, Adding & Modifying Component Families (Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment)
- Creating & Managing Plan, Section, Elevation, & 3D Views, Controlling Visibility of Objects
- Using Dimensions, Alignments & Constraints to Control Object Positioning
- Creating Callout, Detailed & Drafting Views & Editing, Annotation & Detailing Tools
- Creating & Modifying Schedules, Legends & Keynotes
- Creating Drawing Sheets & Working with Title Blocks, Printing & Publishing Views & Sheets
- Working with Revit Linked Projects, Creating & Working with Component Groups
- Working with Mass Shapes for Conceptual Design & Converting to Building Components
- Creating & Using In-Place Families, Creating & Modifying Parametric & Nested Families
- Rendering the Model, Creating Sun & Shadow Studies and Walkthrough
LKR 37,500 (Registration Fee 2000)
+94 11 5 338200, +94 77 7358077
3rd Floor, Methodist College Building , No 252, Galle Road , Colombo 03
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).