AutoCAD is the most prominent Computer Aided Design (CAD) project created to help experts to plan items, architectural examples and structures. The course goal is to educate the candidates about the essential directions important to make three dimensional models in different fields. Members will learn CAD essentials and the abilities to change 2D Drawings to 3D drawings.
- Drawing Entities
- Modifying Commands
- Annotating Drawings (Text & Dimensioning)
- Parametric Drawing (Using Dimensional & Geometrical Constraints)
- Using Layers to Effectively Organize the Drawing Entities
- Assigning Object Properties Through Layers
- Hatching Utilities
- Using Blocks, Tool Palettes & Design Centre
- Increasing Productivity by the Use of Dynamic Blocks Attributed Blocks, External References, OLE, Etc.
- Preparing & Managing Layouts
- Creating & Using Title Blocks, Templates
- Plotting with Plot Styles
- 3D Modeling (Wireframe Models, Surface Models & Solid Models)
- Use of Improved User Interface Features (Workspaces & Dashboard)
- Solid Free-Form Design (Mesh Editing)
- Generating 2D Drawings from the 3D Model
- Producing Photo Realistic Perspective Images with Materials & Lighting
- Setting 3D Views & Creating Motion Path Animations
LKR 25000 (Registration Fee LKR 2000)
+94 11 5 338200, +94 77 7358077
3rd Floor, Methodist College Building , No 252, Galle Road , Colombo 03
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).